Saturday, October 31, 2009

FRUSTRATED!

you are the only one that i love.... that i trust..... that i care..... but you?!!! you made me like a TRASH!!!! you even treat me like a TRASH!! how could you?!!! you didn't even care to do something that night?!!! all you did was PUSH me out of your car! and others, u noe what u did! is that how you should treat me?! is that how you LOVE ME?!!!! y am i so PATIENT in you huh?!!!! why can't u b like that?!!! u really made me feel like......ERGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! i just dunno what else to say!!!!!! u broken up my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!! u never care about me all this while... u just want what u want from me.... u really make me feel in miserable! y are u like dis?!! u don't make do things that you don't want me to do... neway, u don't care if i do neway.... THANKS A LOT!!! FOR WHATEVER IT IS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment